Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021: Applications are hereby invited from committed and outstanding students across the globe for the Bond University Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Scholarship aimed at students who wish to take up a PhD research program at the university.
Bond University is committed to providing a high-level Higher Degree by Research (HDR) experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training. The provision of appropriate financial support is an important part of the research training environment at Bond University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Bond University, Australia
Scholarships level: PhD
Scholarships Worth: Full tuition with HDR living stipend of $28,597 per annum
Subject Eligibility: PhD by research courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International Students
Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 | DETAILS
The University places a focus on commencing full time on campus Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships. The 2021 full-time stipend rate will be $28,597 per annum (indexed annually). These other Bond University research scholarships can also be accessible by masters and doctoral students by research.
To be considered for the Bond University Bond University Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Scholarship 2021, candidates must meet the program eligibility requirements as follows;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Student must have a current Letter of Offer for a place in an HDR program at Bond University.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Postgraduate Degree program.
- Based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
The benefits of the Bond University Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Program Scholarship 2021 include;
- Tuition Fee Offset
- Living Stipend of $28,597 per annum (indexed annually)
How-to-Apply: To start application for Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021, first refer to the Assessment of Scholarships Applications framework and proceed with the following steps to apply online:
- Step 1 – Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 – Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3 – Apply for a Scholarship – once your application for admission has been approved, and you have received your Letter of Offer, you may then apply for a scholarship via the on-line application form for HDR scholarship.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021