Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award: Bayer Foundation is pleased to offer to women in Africa the Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award to empower women as change makers and help female entrepreneurs generate social impact on the African continent. Bayer Foundation recognizes and celebrate the role of women as game changers driving sustainability through entrepreneurial innovation.
The Award includes 25,000 EUR in the form of a 24-week growth accelerator, support and training for scaling as well as investor feedback which is a great opportunities for women. Applications are therefore invited from interested female entrepreneurs from Africa.
Award Sponsor(s): Bayer Foundation
Award to be taken in: Africa
Award Benefits: See Benefits (below)
Country Eligibility: Africa
Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award:
- Applicants must be female entrepreneurs leading innovative social enterprises with a focus on Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Enterprises that already have their first customer and less than 1 million EUR revenue per year.
- Applicants must be ready to become partners that can generate large scale social impact, sharing the vision.
- Applicants must be in an enterprise that promotes social change and sustainability.
- Winners will receive 25,000 EUR cash and 25,000 EUR in-kind.
- Growth accelerator support and training for scaling.
- Fundraising opportunities
- Comprehensive network
- Expert coaching
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award are to apply online and upload the required documents before the application deadline.
- A pitch deck which should include an executive summary describing your vision, team structure, governance, business model and potential for scaling.
- A report of the main challenges you are trying to solve in the next 12 months
- An overview of your organization’s finances in 2020
Application Deadline: 28th February 2021