Ball State University Distinction Scholarship 2021-22: The Ball State University is currently welcoming applications from international students for its distinction scholarship aimed at students wishing to enroll in a bachelor degree program at the university for 2021-2022 academic sessions.
This scholarship is based on talent, academics, service, or leadership. However, need-based programs also exist to assist students. Ball State offers a wide variety of scholarships of its own and several of the academic departments award funding to students in their programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ball State University, USA
Scholarship to be taken at: Ball State University, USA
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Students
Scholarship Worth: $48,000 for four years
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Ball State University Distinction Scholarship 2021-22 | DETAILS
Ball State awards about $286 million in financial aid each year, including scholarships, grants, loans, and work programs. Selected out-of-state outstanding high school seniors are awarded a Distinction Scholarship. This award may pay institutional charges for tuition, fees, and room and board. To check on your eligibility of this scholarship, please visit the scholarship calculator.
All interested applicants for Ball State University Distinction Scholarship 2021-22 are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants can be from any nationality.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- Distinction Scholars must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.
- If the GPA drops below 2.5 at the end of the spring semester of any academic year, the scholarship will not be renewed.
- The scholarship is awarded for a maximum of eight semesters of undergraduate study (ten semesters for students in an undergraduate major that requires a fifth year to complete).
- If the cumulative GPA is raised to a 2.5 at the end of the fall or summer semester, the award can be reinstated upon request.
- Recipients must be enrolled in on-campus classes as full-time, Bachelor’s degree-seeking students.
- Out-of-state students can receive $12,000 a year (maximum of $6,000 a semester) for a four-year total of $48,000.
To be considered for Ball State University Distinction Scholarship 2021-22, you must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For a more complete estimate of your financial aid eligibility, use the Net Price Calculator.
Application Deadline: Not Specified