Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend at UNSW: Applications are hereby invited from committed international postgraduate students for Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend, this scholarship is available for postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2021/2022 academic session.
The scholarship covers tuition fees amount up to $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) for 2 years for a research Masters and 3.5 years for a doctoral program. The UNSW scholarship is designed for students with good academic record.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters & PhD
Scholarship Worth: $28,092 per annum (2020 rate)
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend at UNSW, Australia| DETAILS
Scholarship application outcomes are released progressively from the ‘Offers Released’ date. The outcome includes the result of all of the above scholarships. Tuition Fee Scholarships (TFS) require Supervisor, School or Faculty funding, so it is recommended you discuss potential stipend funding with your supervisor. TFSs are generally considered within the main scholarship round, however applicants may be invited to apply for an Out of Round (OOR) TFS
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend at UNSW, Australia
- Applicants must be international students
- Students admitted into masters and PhD degree program.
- The award is available for masters and PhD courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a MSc degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of New South Wales, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the UNSW’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Apply: Anderson University International Students Scholarship 2021
Application Procedures for Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend at UNSW, Australia
To apply for a scholarship, simply indicate that you would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship on your application for admission to a program, and select your preferred scholarship application round. You will be considered for all of the above scholarships. For more information about the application process, visit Submit an Application. Your scholarship application will then be considered by the University with all other applications submitted during the same round.
Application Deadline: August 2021