The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is pleased to announce its internship program for graduate students willing to learn and gain experience at one of the best development organizations of the world. The internship welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
The Internship program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
Company/Organisation(s): Asian Development Bank
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: ADB headquarters
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: ADB member nations
Asian Development Bank Internship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the ADB Internship 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment.
- Be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Opportunity to work in a major international development organization.
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ADB internship program are to note that the application is done online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). Applicants are to ensure that their CVs and essays are uploaded to the ACES to complete the application process.
Application Deadline: 15 September, 2023