ARCO Group Career Opportunities is now open for applications from suitably qualified young Nigerian candidates to be considered for a number of career opportunities at AMOSL, Nigeria.
ARCO Group is helping to build a better Nigeria by utilizing local resources as much as possible in their operation and complying with the government’s local content policy. The company is committed to equity in employment. It values and welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds who have a wide range of skills and experience.
Company/Organisation(s): ARCO Group
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Full-time
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
ARCO Group Career Opportunities | What to Expect
ARCO Group is helping to build a better Nigeria by utilizing local resources as much as possible in our operation and complying with the government’s local content policy. The company offers an exciting and fulfilling place to work and the opportunity to develop your potential.
Arco Marine and Oilfield Services Limited (AMOSL) is directly responsible with the following services:
- Provision of State of the Art Marine Vessels and
- Logistics Support
- Security Vessels
- Fast Crew Boats
- Crew Supply vessels
- Offshore supply vessels
To be eligible for ARCO Group Career Opportunities for Young Graduates, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must have a degree or equivalent
- Applicants must have interpersonal skills and experiences
- Applicants must be ready to work in ARCO Group of companies operate from four main offices in Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt and London.
- Applicants must have a strong communication skills
- Showing integrity by being open, respectful, honest and direct
- You will need to build collaborative relationships, share information with colleagues and fellow team members.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for ARCO Group Career Opportunities for Young Graduates, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (DOC or PDF Format) as an attachment to: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Not Specified