Applications are hereby invited interested candidates who wish to partake in ArcelorMittal group Apprenticeships 2024, in South Africa. The programme which aims to provide candidates with access to classroom and on-the-job training will enable them to acquire knowledge and expertise in the chosen trade, as well as, obtain a trade certificate after the successful completion of their trade test.
The Apprenticeship includes training related cost, Personal Protective Equipment, Payment of Institutional Training, On-site Personal Insurance, as well as, a monthly stipend. Opportunities are available across our Vanderbijlpark and Vereeniging Operations.
- Company/Organisation(s): ArcelorMittal group
- Program Type: Career Opportunity
- Program Location: Gauteng, South Africa
- Program Duration: Varies
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Grade 12 & Recent graduates
- Nationality: Any Nationality
Eligibility Criteria | ArcelorMittal South Africa Apprenticeships
To be considered for ArcelorMittal group Apprenticeships Programme, applicants are expected to the following conditions:
- Applicants must a minimum of a Grade 12 Qualification with English, Mathematics and Science
- Applicable trade theory and an additional trade related technical subject would be advantageous
- A team player who can also work independently
- Driven, highly self-motivated
- An agile thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail and an aptitude for engineering
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for ArcelorMittal group Apprenticeships Programme, should click the ‘Apply’ button to sign up and submit application online.
Application Deadline: Not Stated