Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) in collaboration with its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is pleased to announce its University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2022 session.
The scholarship award is a major component of the strategic social investment in the development of education in Nigeria.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chevron Nigeria Limited and Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Nigerian Universities
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the 2022 NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0 grade system.
- Have a minimum of six-O-level credits in one sitting.
- Must be full-time second year (200 level) degree students studying any of the eligible courses in Nigerian Universities.
- Eligible Courses: Accountancy; Agricultural Science; Architecture; Business Administration/Economics; Computer Science; Environmental Studies/Surveying; Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics; Law; Mass Communication/Journalism.
- Visually impaired candidates who are in their 200 level studying any course in a Nigerian University should possess a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5.0 grade system. They are also to possess a minimum of five O-level credits.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the 2022 NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship are to apply online by the application deadline. Applicants are to follow the steps outlined (below):
1. Follow the Registration Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10.Click Submit Application to submit information
11.You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result
- UTME/DE Result
Application Deadline: January 17th, 2022