About 1000 scholarships are now ready for grabs at the University of Melbourne under the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2024. International applicants are invited to apply and take advantage of this opportunity to study in Australia.
These Scholarships are awarded to exceptional students enrolling in an undergraduate study programme at the institution. It is open to international students of all nationalities who have completed their secondary education outside Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne/Partners
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fee remission
Scholarship Worth: up to 100% Fee remission
Number of Awards: 1000 scholarships Available
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
About University of Melbourne:
In recent university rankings, the University of Melbourne was ranked as number 1 in Australia and number 31 making it one of the leading universities in world. Established in 1853, and a public-spirited institution, it is known with distinctive contributions to the society in research, learning and teaching and engagement.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility conditions for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 include that the applicant must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Successful candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
How-to-Apply: To apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you need to take admission into the undergraduate program of the university. There is no separate application required. Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: On-going