The University of Melbourne is offering approximately 250 need-based scholarships to eligible students enrolling to study at the university in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session. To achieve this, there are over 150 bursaries established by various generous bequests and donations to assist students in financial need.
Scholarships are accessible to both Australian /International students who demonstrate financial need and maybe some level of academic excellence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Part-Fee Scholarships/Cash Awards
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $1,000 – $10,000
Number of Awards: Approximately 250
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Any Nationality
Melbourne Need-Based Scholarships in Australia 2021-2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled at the University of Melbourne
- provide evidence of financial need
- A single payment varying from approximately $200 to $10,000.
- Students in need of immediate financial assistance can contact University Financial Aid team for advice, loans and grants.
- How-to-Apply: Submit an online Student Financial Assessment form by the closing date. The application form will only be available to access when the round is open.
- Application Deadlines: Applications are accepted in two rounds:
- Round 1 closes 7 March
- Round 2 closes on 1 August