Australian National University Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship: You are invited to apply for Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship. Candidates eligible for enrolment or already enrolled at the University in the Honours year of an undergraduate degree offered by the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Health & Medicine or an equivalent degree program at another tertiary educational institution.
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Health and Medicine & the ANU College of Science. The scholarship has been generously established by Mr Jon Nicholson, in memory of his late father, Dr Angus Nicholson. This scholarship is worth up to $10,000 per annum for all the successful applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions for the Australian National University Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- How-to-Apply: There is no separate application form for this scholarship. However, Interested applicants must;
- Send an expression of interest letter written to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out one’s passion for science and one’s academic achievements.
- Also organize two references from people who are well placed to support the application and comment on this passion, and arrange for referees to send their reports to email@example.com
- Submit all the required documents by the deadline published on the scholarship website to complete the application process.
Application Period: 15 September to 30 November, (Annually)