Applications are invited from suitably qualified students from developing countries who wish to study in China for the 2023 ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship for the advancement of science in developing countries.
The scholarship will sponsor up to 40 students/scholars who will be enrolled in a PhD scholarship in a Chinese University. The scholarship provides fully funded opportunities for students to give them enough time and resources to engage ground-breaking research.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ANSO, CAS, TWAS, UNESCO
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Chinese Universities
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Nationality: Developing countries
ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the fully funded ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship for studies in China, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible applicants should not hold Chinese citizenship.
- Applicants must be nationals of eligible developing countries in the South.
- Should be proficient in English or Chinese.
- Applicants should meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS.
- Applicants should be born after 1st Janaury 1988.
- Tuition waiver.
- Monthly stipend of 6,000 0r 7,000 CNY.
- Health insurance.
- Application fee waiver.
- International travel allowance from awardee’s home country to China.
- One-time visa.
You May Like: WEHI International PhD scholarships 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship 2023 are to file and submit their application in the USTC/UCAS admission system as requested before the deadline.
When applying, first choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application, then check the box as instructed in the application system to apply for the ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO Scholarship.
Apply via USTC admission system portal: here
Apply via UCAS admission system portal: here
Application Deadline: 15 February, 2023