Al Spilman Early Career Researcher Grant, 2020: Early career researchers are requested to send in their application for the 2020 Al Spilman Early Career Researcher Grant as support for scholarly research. The Al Spilman Early Career Researcher Grant provides funds to trainees and fellows who have limited research experience in other to assist them in developing and enhancing their research skills set. The research work will be carried out at the Australian College for Emergency Medicine (ACEM).
Successful applicants are presented with a citation at the College Ceremony held each year in November and two years to carry out a course of research in line with the research scope in the original grant application.
Grant Sponsor(s): ACEM Foundation
Grant to be taken at: Australia
Grant level: Early Career Research
Grant Worth: AUD 30,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses related to Emergency Medicine
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international candidates.
You may also like: OWSD Early Career Fellowship for Postgraduate Researchers, 2020
Grant Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Al Spilman Early Career Researcher Grant, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant degree certificates from recognized institutions of higher learning.
- Applicants must have present an original research proposal that is relevant to the research theme of the Australian College for Emergency Medicine.
- Applicants must apply in writing prior to making a modification to the research program or budget and must return the balance of the funds to the ACEM Foundation upon terminating the grant for a specific reason.
- Successful applicants must at the termination of the grant make available a final statement of expenditure provided by the host institution and a final report on the overall outcome of the research.
- Successful applicants must be ready to present their findings at the ACEM Annual Scientific Meeting, Winter Symposium or other appropriate meeting approved by the ACEM Foundation or publish through the usual scientific channels.
- Independent States Commonwealth Regional Grants in Canada, 2020
- Caux Scholars Program at Switzerland for Early Career Scholars, 2020
Application Procedures for the Al Spilman Early Career Researcher Grant, 2020
Applicants are to read the full terms of conditions of the grant at the official application website before they complete the application form and provide relevant supporting documents.
Applicants are to send their application in hear copy to:
ACEM Foundation, 34 Jeffcott St West Melbourne 3003.
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2020