African Development Bank Internship Program is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to acquire professional and practical experience at the African Development Bank which will commence in January 2024.
Selected candidates will be deployed in various Departments at Headquarters (Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire), Bank’s Regional and Country Offices. However, selected interns will perform their internship either remotely or on-site depending on the needs of their respective hiring units. The Bank will run two (2) internship sessions during the year 2024.
- Company/Organisation(s): African Development Bank
- Program Type: Internship Program
- Program Location: Bank’s Regional and Country Offices
- Program Duration: 3 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Currently in master’s level degree program
- Nationality: All Nationalities
To be considered for the African Development Bank Internship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have attained the age of majority in their country of nationality or origin and be not more than Thirty (30) years old at the time of commencement of the internship program.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a master’s level degree program in a recognized public or private educational institution of higher learning.
- Candidates can apply for an internship within one (1) year of having obtained such a degree.
- Be nationals of the member Countries of the African Development Bank.
- Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrolment or a copy of the above-mentioned Degree. Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Banks’s two working languages (English or French).
- Be able to use the Bank’s standard software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access); knowledge of SAP is desirable.
The Fields of Study Required for the Internship:
- The fields of study from which interns are selected must be within the job families of the Bank, particularly Economics, Agriculture, Private Sector Development, Human Capital Development (Education and Health), Environment, Finance, Infrastructure Development, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Communications, Law, Internal Audit, Budget, Governance or any other field of study that the Bank may deem relevant to its operations.
- Special consideration shall be given to students who are working on projects that have a direct bearing on the mission of the Bank.
See Also: Microsoft Internship Opportunities 2024
How-to-Apply: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online complete application and attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an email with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to: HR Direct [email protected].
Application Deadline: December 2023