Africa Re Young Insurance Professionals Programme (YIPP) 2020: The African Reinsurance Corporation is an International Financial Institution with full diplomatic status and with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. They will undergo an intensive 9 months’ on-line training on a specially designed package focusing on Reinsurance, Leadership and Management subjects.
Established in February 1976 by Member States of the former Organisation of African Unity (OAU), now African Union (AU), the African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) is the leading reinsurance company in Africa.
Training Sponsor(s): Africa Reinsurance Cooperation
Training to be taken at: Africa Reinsurance Cooperation
Training Type: Career development
Training level: Graduate trainee
Subject Eligibility: Various courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International graduates
Equally Check: 2020 World Trade Organization Young Professionals Programme
Africa Re Young Insurance Professionals Programme (YIPP) 2020 | Details
Successful candidates will then be gathered for one week in Lagos or in another city where Africa Re has an office to conclude the training and for the graduation ceremony. During the one week face- to- face training, participants will be divided into teams. Each team will be requested to present a paper of not more than 5 pages on how they expect to influence their respective organizations in the areas of training, knowledge and skills acquisition if they assume positions of authority.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Africa Re Young Insurance Professionals Programme (YIPP) 2020.
- Applicants must be International graduate.
- Citizen of a member state of Africa Re;
- Maximum 32 years of age;
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent;
- Relevant work experience in an insurance or reinsurance company, insurance broking firm or other related field;
- Access to the internet;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and/or French.
- Contribute to the construction of reliable database of re/insurance market statistics.
The values of the Africa Re Young Insurance Professionals Programme (YIPP) 2020 include:
- Africa Re will sponsor the top ten young professionals, who successfully complete the YIPP programme, to one of the major insurance/reinsurance events in Africa (AIO, FANAF).
- A certificate of completion issued by Africa Re and the London School of Insurance.
- Accelerated career development in the industry.
Also Check: 2020 DHL Supply Chain Graduate Program (G100)
How-to-Apply: Applicants should upload their curriculum vitae, cover letter and reference forms. If deemed necessary, an interview may be part of the assessment process. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Successful applicants will be contacted by email before 22 January 2021 and must be available to commence the programme in February 2021.
Document Requirement: Upload required documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Reference Form
- Passport Photo
Application Deadline: Ongoing