AB InBev International Breweries Plc is currently calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for Graduate Management Trainee Program. We look for people interested in a multifunctional career and have the willingness to develop new skillsets and capabilities throughout their career.
The company is committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.
Company/Organisation(s): AB InBev International Breweries Plc, Nigeria
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Final year of Bachelors’ Degree or Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Equally Apply: AMREF Graduate Internship Opportunities for Young Africans
AB InBev Graduate Management Trainee | What to Expect
GMTs should expect the following during their first 12 months:
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy first-hand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track).
To be eligible for International Breweries Plc Graduate Management Trainee Program, applicants are expected to the following conditions:
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred); and/or
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for International Breweries Plc Graduate Management Trainee Program should submit application online for the program.
International Breweries Plc is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with the International Breweries Plc employment equity plan and talent requirements.
Application Deadline: Not Stated