Aarhus University Post-doctoral in immunology 2021-2022: Aarhus University is an academically diverse and research intensive University. The Department of Biomedicine at Faculty of Health at Aarhus University invites applications for a position as Post-doc in the field of signal transduction by immune receptors as per 1 January 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. The position is a 3 year full-time position.
The Department employs some 450 people and covers a range of research areas within Biomedicine. They also contribute to the Bachelor’s degree programs in medicine, molecular medicine, odontology and the Master’s degree programs in biomedical engineering and medical chemistry. Aarhus University offers a broad variety of services for international researchers and accompanying families, including relocation service and career counseling to expat partners.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aarhus University, Denmark
Scholarships to be taken at: Aarhus University, Denmark
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Post-doctoral
Scholarship Worth: Salary
Subject Eligibility: Postdoctoral Position in Immunology
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Aarhus University Post-doctoral in immunology
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for Postdoctoral research program in Carbon Farming Gamification for Knowledge Co-production by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Aarhus University, Denmark
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Aarhus University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Aarhus University Post-doctoral in immunology
Interested applicants should apply through online application
Your application must include the following:
A list of publications
A teaching portfolio. We refer to Guideline on the use of teaching portfolios
A maximum of five of the publications of greatest relevance to the job may be submitted
References/recommendations can be uploaded separately in the e-recruitment system
Application Deadline: October 22, 2020