50 PhD Scholarships Program for Global Students at IMT in Italy | Apply Now
Students interested in pursuing their PhD programs in Italy are invited to apply for scholarships at IMT, Italy. About 50 scholarship slots are available at the institution for international students who wish to pursue PhD program in the institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IMT, Italy.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: PhD Research Programs
Slots: 50 slots
Scholarship Worth: scholarship is worth up to about €15,343.28 per year (? €13,640.64 net/year). See other benefits in scholarship within the post.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarship covers research areas to include: Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage (AMCH) and Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences (CCSN), both associated to the Cognitive and Cultural Systems PhD Program; Computer Science and Systems Engineering (CSSE) and Economics, Networks and Business Analytics (ENBA), affiliated with the Systems Science PhD Program
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Below are the eligibility conditions candidates must meet to apply for scholarship:
- Applications are open to candidates without regard to nationality, age, gender or religion
- Proficiency in English is compulsory as research and teaching are conducted in English
- No knowledge of Italian is requested
Application Format for the 50 PhD Scholarships Program for Global Students at IMT in Italy:
Applications for the PhD Programs can only be submitted electronically. Applicants must fill out the online application form (registration required), providing personal data and attaching the required documents.
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.imtlucca.it/en/phd-programs/prospective-students
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Applicants are required to provide the names and contact information (telephone number and institutional email) of two referees
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Curriculum vitae et studiorum/resume
- Academic transcript/Diploma supplement
- Research Statement
- Applicants have to upload the documents in PDF or any other non-modifiable standard format (i.e.: JPEG, JPG, GIF). The maximum size is 3MB for each single attachment
- Applicants must have completed and obtained a degree equivalent to at least 4 years of university studies.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their degree is awarded before they enroll at IMT.
- A university degree of at least 4 years or full-time equivalent. For an Italian degree, a Laurea Magistrale (or Specialistica) or a Laurea Vecchio Ordinamento.
- Applicants obtaining their degree by no later than October 31st, 2019 can also apply.
Once admitted to the PhD Program, candidates wishing to enroll must submit the completed enrollment form to the IMT School no later than 5 days from the publication of the results, using one of the following modalities:
- In person or by post to- IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, PhD and Higher Education Office, Piazza S. Ponziano, 6 55100 Lucca – Italy
- By fax to +39 0583 4326565
- By certified e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 50 PhD Scholarships Program for Global Students at IMT in Italy covers a number of benefits to include: Tuition free program and grant worth about €15,343.28 per year (? €13,640.64 net/year), Accommodation fees, Campus upkeep and a few other benefits. To apply for scholarship, proceed through the link given to see full benefits and apply.
Application Deadline: April 23rd, 2019
Recommended Post(s): MEIG Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 at University of Geneva