Old Mutual Gap IT Trainee Programme for Young Graduates: The Old Mutual is offering opportunities to graduates across the various Pan-African businesses – South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Malawi. You are hereby invited to apply for the Old Mutual Gap IT Trainee Programme designed for graduates and postgraduates.
The key focus as an IT Business is to make innovation and leverage technology to deliver a better customer and intermediary experience. The institution is aiming to transform the wonderful Old Mutual brand through Technology and the development of Tech Talent.
Company/Organization: The Old Mutual
Programme Location: Lagos
Programme Type: Graduate IT Trainee
Study level/Qualification: Undergraduate students, graduate students and graduates
Subject Eligibility: Various courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian Graduates
Also See: The Youth Café Internship Programme 2021 for Students and Graduates
The Old Mutual Gap IT Trainee Programme 2021 | Details
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending. Young Tech Talent will have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technology to deliver results for our customers while earning certification in current and emerging technologies.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the 2021 Old Mutual Gap IT Trainee Programme for Young Graduates
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicants must be 26years or younger
- Must have achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)
- Must have completed and/or in your final year of a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate University Degree in the following disciplines: BSc Information system, BSc (Honours) Information systems, BSc in IT systems, BSc Computer Science, HND Computer Science, Degrees with Technology modules, Diploma in IT (3 years), Advanced Diploma in IT.
Eligible Courses: Applicants for the 2021 Old Mutual Gap IT Trainee Programme for Young Graduates must have a university degree in any of the following disciplines;
- BSc Information system
- BSc (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems, BSc Computer Science
- HND Computer Science
- Degrees with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years) and
- Advanced Diploma in IT.
The benefits of the 2021 Old Mutual Gap IT Trainee Programme for Young Graduates include:
- An opportunity to acquire hand on technical experience across our various disciplines – Data Science, Cloud, DevOps, SecOps and Software Engineering.
- Rotational opportunities may be available depending on your area of expertise.
- An opportunity to earn certification in current and emerging technologies
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations.
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
- A great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values.
- Continuous coaching and development opportunities.
You May Also Like: UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates 2020
How-to-Apply: To part of this opportunity, Interested and eligible applicants for 2021 Old Mutual Gap IT Trainee Programme for Young Graduates should submit application at the official website.
Application Deadline: December 11, 2020