Youth Café Internship Programme for Students and Graduates: If you are a young professional, students, and a recent graduates who are interested in undertaking an internship in an African country? Here is an opportunity for you by applying for the Youth Café Internship Programme 2021.
The Youth Cafe, Private-sector Companies, Industry Associations, and Non-profit Corporations, in intern countries or other countries based on arrangements by the host Organizations. Host companies are determined after matching by the Youth Cafe and subsequently approved by the Screening Committee.
Company/Organization: Youth Café
Internship Location: At Host Company
Internship Type: Training Internship
Study level/Qualification: All
Number of Intake: 200
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International
The Youth Café Internship Programme | Details
The duration of an internship is normally between six and sixteen weeks. The total duration may be extended up to a maximum of six months, when there are special requirements and / or special needs of the receiving division / office. The Youth Cafe, Private-sector companies, Industry associations, and Non-profit corporations in intern countries or other countries based on arrangements by the host organizations. Host companies are determined after matching by the Youth Cafe and subsequently approved by the Screening Committee.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the 2021 Youth Café Internship Programme for Students and Graduates.
- Must be foreign applicants.
- Agreeing with the purpose of this program and willing to cooperate with host organizations for promoting internationalization and overseas business development, and building networks with overseas universities etc.
- Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Applicants should be at least 20 years of age and not older than 40 as of September 14, 2019.
- Applicants must be able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and/or a letter of recommendation from the (enrolled/graduated) university or company etc.
- Able to undertake required training and full-time or part time internship at the host company.
- Satisfying with any other individual conditions required by each company.
- Person who previously participated in this program of FY2017 through FY2018 can not apply this year.
Selection Criteria: The Youth Café Internship Programme 2021 will adopt the following selection criteria;
- Registration is acceptable on an online basis by using registration form on The Youth Cafe website.
- Selection is conducted through document screening, first interview (English), and secondary interview (English).
- During the selection process, various documents (qualification from university, language skills, passport copy etc.), letters of recommendation, photographs, etc.
The benefits of the The Youth Café Internship Programme for Students and Graduates include:
- Allowance: The Youth Cafe doesn’t pay interns. Host companies have different policies for paying interns for the entire duration of the internship.
- Travel costs and accommodation expenses associated with the internship.
- Internship insurance.
How-to-Apply: To participate in undertaking an internship, Interested and eligible applicants for The Youth Café Internship Programme 2021 should submit application at the official website.
Application Deadline: Currently Open Until October 15, 2021