Ikeja Electric Young Engineers Programme: The Ikeja Electric (IE), one of the largest power distribution network in Africa is currently welcoming applications from young engineering graduates to apply for the young engineers programme aimed at training young engineers.
The company has over 600,000 customers and is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
Company/Organization: Ikeja Electric (IE)
Programme Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Programme Type: Youth development
Study level/Qualification: University Graduates
Subject Eligibility: Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Not applicable
You May Also Like: General Electric Early Career Graduate Internship Program 2021
Ikeja Electric Young Engineers Programme | DETAILS
Stimulated by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for Ikeja Electric Young Engineers Programme
- Must be a graduate.
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of December 2020.
The benefits of the Ikeja Electric Young Engineers Programme include:
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers.
- Developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer.
How-to-Apply: Applicants who are interested in the Ikeja Electric Young Engineers Programme can submit their application online.
Application Deadline: On-going