2020 Women Peace-Makers Fellowship at the University of San Diego: Entries are being accepted from women all over the world for the 2020 Kroc IPJ’s 2020/2021 Women PeaceMakers Fellowship application. Women peacebuilders all over the world are experiencing great challenges as they work to establish safer and inclusive societies. As a result, the Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice (Kroc IPJ) is determined to continue to provide support to these group of women as application for the PeaceMakers fellowship is now open.
The Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice is committed to addressing the new peacebuilding challenges emerging in recent times and staying steadfast in addressing the ones that have remained ever present in so many communities. The Women PeaceMakers fellowship offers a unique opportunity for local women peacebuilders to engage in a cycle of learning, practice, research and strengthening of peacebuilding partnerships through participation in a twelve-month fellowship.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Kroc IPJ, University of San Diego
Fellowship to be taken at: USA
Fellowship level: Not stated
Fellowship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Peace Building
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Applicants all over the world.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 Women Peace-Makers Fellowship at the University of San Diego, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be women involved in the process of peace building in their communities and are willing to develop the art of peace building.
- Applicants must have obtained a basic educational training that will enable her to participate effectively in the fellowship program.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership potential and must be able to interface with people from different religion, culture and race.
- Applicants must be ready to return to their home country to help contribute their quota to the development of peace building after the completion of the fellowship.
- Graduate Research Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2020
- Computer Science Award for International Students at University of Birmingham, UK 2020
Application Procedures for the 2020 Women Peace-Makers Fellowship at the University of San Diego
Applicants are to visit the official website and complete the application form while ensuring that they provide the required information and relevant documents.
Application Deadline: 1st May, 2020