2020 Mandela Scholarship Fund for South Africans at Leiden University: Students of South African origin are invited to apply for the Mandela Scholarship Fund 2020 to study in Netherlands. Scholarships are for bachelor and masters students wishing to study abroad in Netherlands.
To apply for the Mandela Scholarship Fund 2020, you need to read through details and meet the eligibility conditions.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mandela Scholarship Fund/ Leiden University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Leiden University, Netherlands.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Bachelor and Masters
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits.
Subject Eligibility: Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
Country/Candidate Eligibility: South Africans.
- Call for Application: 2020 Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme for Africans (Fully Funded)
- Fully-Funded Africa Scholarship Programme 2020 at Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands
- Applicants must be permanent residents of South Africa.
- Applicants must have enrolled at a South African University.
- Applicants must be Motivated to upgrade or extend their knowledge in order to make a contribution towards the development of South Africa.
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The scholarship includes:
- Tuition fees for a one-semester study abroad programme (if applicable)
Note: exchange students are exempted from tuition fees on the basis of the exchange agreement
- Living allowance: € 1000 per month
- Insurance sponsored by AON Student Insurance and arranged by Leiden University’s Scholarships Team
Application Procedures for the 2020 Mandela Scholarship Fund for South Africans at Leiden University – How-to-Apply:
It is required that you submit an online application for admission for an exchange/study abroad course at Leiden University. Once you have been admitted to an exchange/study abroad course, then proceed to complete the Mandela application form. Completed application form can then be scanned and submitted as email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020