International Postgraduate Scholarships at J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics: Interested applicants from both EU and non-EU member countries are welcomed to apply for the J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics Postgraduate scholarships to study in Ireland for the session beginning September 2020. Up to 50% worth of tuition fee will be awarded to meriting students.
Please note that to be considered for this merit based scholarship, applicants must be accepted to their chosen programme, have achieved a H1/first class honours (or international equivalent) in their undergraduate degree (or international equivalent)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NUI Galway.
Scholarships to be taken at: NUI Galway, Ireland
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition discount.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate.
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% tuition fee cover.
Subject Eligibility: See eligible courses (below).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To apply for the Postgraduate Scholarships at J.E. Cairnes School of Business;
- Students from Ireland, EU and Non-EU member countries are eligible
- Acceptable Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be accepted to their chosen program, have achieved H1/first class honours (or international equivalent) in their undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
- Applicants must check and meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Eligible Courses or Subjects:
MSc in Business Analytics
Msc in Information Systems Management
Master of Accounting, MSc in Corporate Finance
MSc in International Accounting and Analytics (Pathway A)
Msc in International Accounting and Analytics (Pathway B)
MSc in International Management
MSc (Strategy, Innovation & People Management)
MSc (Human Resource Management)
MEconSc (International Finance)
MSc (Global Environmental Economics)
MSc Health Economics (full/part-time)
MSc (Ageing and Public Policy)
MSc (Marketing Management) full/part-time
MSc (International Marketing & Entrepreneurship) and
MSc (Digital Marketing).
Application Procedures for the 2020 International Postgraduate Scholarships at J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics – How-to-Apply:
To be part of this funding opportunity, you are recommended to take admission in the Postgraduate degree coursework at the E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit an online scholarship form.
Document Requirements: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
Application Deadline: Non-EU applicants: May 1, 2020 and EU applicants: July 3, 2020.