2020 ASML Technology Scholarships at University of Twente: International students from any part of the world are invited to apply for the ASML Technology Scholarship to pursue a 2 years full time Master of Science degree in technical and scientific disciplines at the University of Twente commencing 2020/21 academic session.
Each year, 25 of the best technical master’s degree students from across the world studying in the Netherlands are selected to receive the ASML Technology Scholarship. The ASML Technology Scholarship is open for students from all nationalities who are planning to pursue a technical master’s degree at a university in the Netherlands.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Twente
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Twente, Netherlands.
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Slots: 25 per year.
Scholarship Worth: € 5000.00 plus other benefits.
Subject Eligibility: Technical and scientific disciplines.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students (Global eligibility)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- International students from around the world are eligible for the scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded to pursue a Master of Science degree in the subject area of Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, and Systems & Control.
- Applicants for the award must have (nearly) completed a BSc and wants to pursue an MSc program at a Dutch university from an eligible Master’s program list.
- Applicants are required to check and meet the academic entry requirementsof the chosen program.
- English Language Requirement:International students will usually be required to meet specific English language requirements for admission into the university.
In addition to financial support of € 5000.00 per year for each of the two years of the full-time master’s degree, the scholarship will also provide;
- A personal ASML mentor who guides you in your personal development.
- A two-year professional development program.
- Introduction to ASML activities, specialists and knowledge.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Application Procedures for the 2020 ASML Technology Scholarships at University of Twente – How-to-Apply:
Applicants wishing to be awarded the scholarship must take admission in the technical master’s degree program at the university. Afterwards, candidates are to proceed by submitting the online application for the opportunity.
Document Requirements: As part of your application, you must submit an up-to-date resume, a list of academic transcripts of the last two years (with at least 7.5 average on a scale to 10), and a proven record of extracurricular activities showing entrepreneurship and drive.
Application Deadline: April 22, 2020