2020/21 Fellowships and Artist Residency Program for Africans: Applications are invited from qualified African for fellowships in the Bayreuth Academy of Advanced African Studies. The fellowship is designed to enable artists from the African continent to pursue projects of significance to the cluster’s intellectual agenda while immersed in a vibrant community of researchers from diverse academic disciplines.
The fellowship is to be taken at the Africa Multiple Cluster of Excellence at the University of Bayreuth in German. Successful applicants will be in residence for a period ranging from one to six months, in which period they will perform their research in an efficiently managed environment with excellent working conditions.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Bayreuth Academy, University of Bayreuth
Fellowship to be taken at: Germany
Fellowship level: Post-doctoral
FellowshipWorth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Courses related to African Studies
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for Africans
You may also like: Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Students at Princeton University 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for 2020/21 Fellowships and Artist Residency Program for Africans, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Africans with interest in the Arts willing to enrol for the fellowship program in Germany.
- Applicants must be willing to collaborate with Bayreuth-based scholars, especially by creating synergies with the key concepts of the Cluster (multiplicity, relationality, reflexivity) and/or the Cluster’s Research Sections.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of fellows of the Bayreuth Academy.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university across the world.
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships in Canada 2020
- University of Auckland School of Medical Sciences International Scholarship, 2020
Application procedures for the 2020/21 Fellowships and Artist Residency Program for Africans
Interested applicants are to read the information about the Cluster’s theoretical and thematic agendas at. All proposals should demonstrate the candidate’s commitment to the Cluster’s agenda of reconfiguring African Studies and its core concepts of multiplicity, relationality and reflexivity, convincingly reflecting relevant aspects of gender and diversity, while detailing their intended contributions to one of the Cluster’s Research Sections.
The application process is carried out through an online form that allows applicant to upload the required documents.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Visit the Official Website for more Details
[…] You may also like: 2020/21 Fellowships and Artist Residency Program for Africans […]