Scholarship Positions for International Students in USA: If you want to study in universities in the USA on exchange program, here is an opportunity to study in US universities with 10000 plus scholarship Positions for International students recently approved by the government of the United States for such purpose.
The US Embassy understands the needs of low-wage students from developing nations and that they simply require cash related resources and access to information to aid their future development. You can take the chance to apply for the US Government scholarships for exchange students and international students administered by World Learning.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): US Government
Scholarship Type: full scholarship/Exchange Program Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Slots: 10,000 plus exchange scholarships
Selection Criteria: Candidates with offer of admission (candidates are encouraged to apply for exchange program in US higher institutions)
English Language Requirement: May be requirement will depend on the school.
Session Start Date: Scholarships kicks off by new-year resumption/new session
US Embassy Scholarship Positions | Details
For a couple of years now, the US government through its Embassies, endeavours to see that students from developing nations who are informatively qualified but financially handicapped join the Education in USA. These scholarship positions for international students are expected to help improve world literacy rate to a tremendous new level
The US Embassy will work vehemently through their experts with students once in a while planned get-together and courses to help them all through the application methodology to enable them attend schools and universities in the United States.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria: Scholarships are open to international students, especial those from the developing nations and on exchange program.
- Eligible Countries: To apply for these scholarship positions, applicants should be students from African and the Middle East (Developing Nations only).
- Specific Countries Are: – Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, Botswana, Malawi, Mali, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, African Republic, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo(Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, , Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Togo, Tunisia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, , Swaziland, Tanzania, Central Chad, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Republic of Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, South Sudan and the Middle East.
These benefits accompanies the US embassy scholarship positions for international students;
- Composition Fee of the university at a normal rate
- An upkeep settlement of about $14,900 for a solitary student to cover years of study (Current rate may differ; genius rate for courses may be shorter than normal year coverage
- One economy single airfare at both the start and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs and the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Keen financing progress – from $500 to $2,000, which would depend on the length of your course.
- Family settlement – up to $10,120 depending on age and responsibilities.
How-to-Apply: In order to benefit from these 10000 plus scholarship positions for international students to study in US, interested applicants are to submit their applications online while the application window is still open.
- Use the link provided in this post to proceed to scholarship application page
- Create a user account
- Make ready all supporting documents including all previous academic qualifications and academic transcripts (in the case of postgraduate students)
- Fill in your information and upload your documents as required.
Application Deadline: Not specified.