Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students: The Provincial Government of Zhejiang is pleased to announce their scholarship aimed at sponsoring students who are studying at or applying to study at higher education institutions (HEIs) in Zhejiang Province. International candidates who apply to study or are studying in Zhejiang Province undertaking a bachelor, master or doctoral degree, or as a long-term general scholar.
The Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship is a way of supporting academic and social development of individuals who are passionate about furthering their educational career in China. Applicants are encouraged to apply before the application deadline as late submission will not be entertained.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Zhejiang Provincial Government
Scholarship to be taken at: China
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (MSc and PhD)
Scholarship Worth: 30,000 RMB/year
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at higher education institutions in Zhejiang Province
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship if for domestic and international students.
You may also like: Changzhou University International Merit Scholarship in China
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants who apply for undergraduate scholarships should be under 30 years old and hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants applying for the doctoral scholarship should be under 40 years of age and hold a master degree certificate in relevant courses and two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants should be friendly and healthy with foreign nationality and passports.
- Applicants applying for programs taught in Chinese should provide HSK certificates or other Chinese language proficiency certificates. Applicants who apply for courses to be taught in English should provide IELTS, TOEFL or GRE certificates or other English language proficiency certificates.
- Chang’an University Scholarship for International Students to Study in China
- Fully funded UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020
Application Procedures for the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students
Applicants are to apply online while ensuring that they attach relevant copies of the following documents: photocopy of passport photo page, Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English, Notarized highest education diplomas obtained, proof of study and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of former school or department), studying plans and goals, two letters of recommendations from your teachers.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2020