The Yunus & Youth Fellowship is a virtual, six-month program designed specifically for operating social businesses. The program is free, with no fee or equity stake required. Application for the seventh global cohort is now open, young entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Yunus & Youth, Citi
Host Institution(s): Yunus & Youth
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All levels
Duration: Six months
Nationality: All nationalities
Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Program 2021 | DETAILS
The fellowship program offers participants a high-quality experience that includes access to online training platform, interactive projects, mentoring with Fortune 500 professionals and access to top thinkers and institutions around the world. It affords the participants the skills needed to achieve financial sustainability, plan how to scale your business and measure your impact.
To be eligible for the Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Program 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Lead an early-stage social business that solves a social or environmental issue aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Hold primary decision-making power in the growth and strategic vision of their social business, typically as a founder or managing director.
- Can dedicate at least 5 hours per week to the Y&Y Fellowship.
- Will contribute to the growth and development of the Y&Y Fellowship.
- Can communicate effectively in English.
- Are between the ages pf 18 and 30, with exceptions for outstanding applicants outside that range.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Program 2021 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2021 at 11:59 pm (GMT-3)