YALTA Business Accelerator Initiative: Applications are invited from small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Africa for the YALTA Business Accelerator, an initiative of the Netherlands Foods Partnership within the Youth in Agroecology and Business Learning Track Africa to support entrepreneurs in Africa.
Successful applicants will benefit from business & innovation skills training, innovation jams and coaching to improve their agroecological ideas and turn them into a plan that is ready to be implemented. Selected applicants will get the chance to pitch at a final event.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
YALTA Business Accelerator Initiative 2021 | DETAILS
The YALTA Business Accelerator Initiative aims to benefit people and the planet, and who have clear agroecological ideas on how to do better. Successful applicants will receive business and skills training, opportunity to pitch in front of investors, opportunity to have follow-up coaching sessions and a grant of up to 5,000€.
To be eligible for the YALTA Business Accelerator Initiative 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a young entrepreneur in agriculture, food and nutrition.
- Managing a local business for the local/regional market in Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda or Uganda.
- Possess an idea to improve your business so that it contributes to a sustainable food system.
- Your business is running since 1+ year.
- If the COVID-19 measure allow: you are available to travel to Nairobi for a 3-day-long in-person training at the end of August (travel costs reimbursed).
- If the COVID-19 measures do not allow: you are available and able to participate in the training online, including participation in the training online, including participation on virtual sessions and online self-study sessions over the period of 2 weeks at the end of August.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the YALTA Business Accelerator Initiative 2021 are to apply onlineapply online and fill the application form. Applicants are to ensure that they provide correct information as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021