The YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2024 call for applications for Cohort 47 is ongoing. The program is hosted by the management of the YALI Regional Leadership Center, West Africa – Accra. Young emerging leaders in the region are encouraged to apply.
The call for application is open to all. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Program Sponsor(s): YALI Regional Leadership Center
- Program to be hosted: YALI Regional Leadership Center – Accra
- Program Type: Leadership program
- Basic Qualification: Emerging leaders of all background
- Slots: Not stated.
- Nationality: West Africans
Also Check: African Narrative Research Fellowship Program
Eligibility Criteria | YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is a merit-based and open to young West African leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
- Demonstrated leadership in public service, business and entrepreneurship, or civic engagement.
- Active engagement in public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship.
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and respect the opinions of others.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- An energetic, positive attitude.
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and professional experience in the sector/track selected, and
- A commitment to apply leadership skills and training to benefit your country and/or community after the program.
The YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program offers
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Civil Society Management and
- Public Policy and Management
- At the end of the programs participants will be awarded with certificate and become a member of the YALI Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership role in their various endeavors.
How-to-Apply: Applications for this program are all done online, click here to start application if you are eligible. Applicants will be required to provide correct information about themselves.
Application Deadline: Not specified