Are you a young graduate with passion for and commitment to helping others? Are you searching for a two-year entry-level work experience in a multicultural environment? Then apply for the World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program 2024.
The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is designed to provide a unique opportunity to individuals to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges – and rewards – of international development.
- Program Sponsors: World Bank
- Program Type: Professional Associates Program
- Program Location: Not specified
- Program Duration: 24 Months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
- Nationality: All Nationalities
World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program 2024 | DETAILS
The World Bank program provides an opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits. In your JPA assignment, you’ll use your strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, your knowledge of technology and your research abilities – working with more senior colleagues and project teams in their work both in operations and in corporate functions.
Applicants who are interested in the World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program 2024 are to meet the following criteria:
- Be 28 years of age or younger on your first day of service.
- Must have obtained the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Be fluent in English.
- Being able to effectively utilize one or more of the Bank’s working languages is a plus: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program 2024 are to apply online. Please note that applications will be kept in the World Bank’s database for a period of six months. Should you still be interested in JPA program after six months, you will need to re-apply.
Application Deadline: Not specified