World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program at Penn State 2021: Applications are invited from qualified graduate students from World Bank eligible member states for the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program at Penn State Department of Architectural Engineering, Penn State College of Engineering.
The World Bank scholarship is a full scholarships that cover all expenses for mid-career professionals from specific countries to obtained postgraduate degrees. The program is a 12-month program consisting specifically designed to grow the knowledge base and technical skills of professionals in the building and construction sector.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
Scholarship Sponsor(s): World Bank
Scholarship to be taken at: Penn State Department of Architectural Engineering
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Eligible Areas: Architectural Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from World Bank member states
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program at Penn State | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program at Penn State College of Engineering, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Apply and be admitted to the M.S. or M.Eng. degree program in architectural engineering via the Graduate School portal.
- Fulfill the World Bank requirements including being a citizen of a World Bank eligible country.
- Possess three years of STEM-related experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree completed at least three years before applying
- Be employed full time in development work.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program at Penn State College of Engineering are to apply to the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: May 21 at noon ET