Women Techsters Initiative Program is now open for applications from African women to be empower over the next 10 years through advocacy and training programs holding simultaneously across the continent.
The Africa’s largest tuition-free women-in-tech programme, the Women Techsters Initiative aims to ensure that women have equal access to greater possibilities by bridging the knowledge gap between men and women in digital technology in low-income areas around the continent.
- Organisation: Women Techsters Initiative
- Program Type: Trainee Programme
- Program Location: Across the continent of Africa
- Program Duration: Not Stated
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Low-income areas around the continent
- Nationality: African Countries
The following requirements must be fulfilled by applicants seeking for the Women Techsters Initiative Program:
- Applicants must be women
- Applicants must be women in Africa interested in careers in technology
- Applicants must come from Low-income areas around the continent of Africa.
- Product Design
- Product Management
- Software Development
- Mobile Development
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Engineering
- Mixed realities and 3D
- To provide the prerequisite knowledge and insight needed to enable girls and women interested in careers in technology access the right learning opportunities
- To enable girls and women gain access to decent jobs within the technology ecosystem
- To empower girls and women with the right skills needed to create, grow and scale their own technology-enabled businesses and deep tech start-ups, while providing them with a strong entrepreneurship support structure within their respective communities across Africa.
The Women Techsters Bootcamp is a 3-week monthly training designed to introduce women and girls to intermediate level technology skills along 5 learning paths to help them jump-start careers or fill in knowledge gaps from emerging technologies
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking to enrol for Women Techsters Initiative Program should fill and submit application online for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: On Rolling Basis