World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2021: Applications are currently being invited from qualified candidates to fill a number of fresh job positions at the World Health Organization (WHO). The jobs are located across a number of locations of the organization’s operations.
World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
WHO Recruitment 2021 | Current Listings
WHO is recruiting to fill the below positions; you can select and apply for available World Health Organization jobs listed as follows:
1.) Consultant, Support FMoH in the Implementation of WHO Package of Essential Non-communicable Diseases (WHO PEN) in 12 PHCs
Deadline: 22nd September, 2021.
- Essential: University Degree in Medicine / Public Health
- Desirable: Master’s Degree in the Public Health.
- Knowledge of and experience in public health/non-communicable diseases programme and clear comprehension of strategies, polices, guidelines and legislation
- Knowledge and experience in developing training manuals for the health sector.
2.) One-Health Sherpa Officer – NO-B
Deadline: 23rd September, 2021.
- Essential: A first University Degree in Health Sciences (Human, Animal or Environmental) or related field from an accredited/recognized institute.
- Desirable: Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology or other related courses.
- At least 2 years of experience in zoonotic diseases prevention, surveillance, and control.
- Experience with public health or animal health systems in host country.
- Very good understanding of the One Health approach and its implementation through multi-sectoral coordination in countries.
- Proven experience in writing proposals, reports, guidance documents and in the production of manuscripts and documentation/ dissemination products
3.) National Consultant to Support the Tricycle Surveillance Project in Nigeria
Deadline: 12th September, 2021.
- Essential: University Degree in Microbiology, Molecular Biology or related field that supports the requirements of the consultancy
- Desirable: Advanced University Degree in the above-mentioned field of study.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience on surveillance of antimicrobial resistance with a sound knowledge of the One health aspects to addressing antimicrobial resistance in the animal, human and environment interface
- Proven experience of the public health aspects of microbiology laboratory capacity building.
Interested and qualified candidates should proceed to learn more about their desired position(s). All WHO jobs list above comes with specific application instruction. Select your desired position to view details and apply.