West African Health Organisation (WAHO) Job Recruitment : Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the job of an office manager at the West African Health Organisation (WAHO) at a location in the West Africa region.
The West African Health Organisation (WAHO) is the health institution of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), with a mandate to ensure the attainment of the highest possible standard and protection of the health of the people in the ECOWAS region.
Within the framework of the Regional “Reproductive Health and REV Prevention Programme in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)”, WAHO and the German Financial Cooperation (Kreditanstalt fur Wiederaufbau / KFW) have agreed to establish a Regional Financing Mechanism for Reproductive Health Commodities.
WAHO is recruiting to fill the position (below):
Job Title: Consultant – Office Manager
Reference Number: FM / TEND / AMI / 2020 / 02 / bk
Location: Burkina Faso
- WAHO seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced Office Manager for the smooth and efficient coordination of the relevant office tasks.
Qualification, Experience and Core Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Administration or related field, awarded by a recognised institution;
- 6 years of progressive experience in Office Management, Personal Assistant Role or Secretarial;
- Knowledge of relevant computer software and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) filing systems, as well as procedures, guidelines and processes related to the preparation and use of administrative documents and templates.
- Must be proficient in two of the three official ECOWAS languages.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Office Manager will play a vital role in the efficient functioning of the Project Unit by organizing office operations and procedures critical to the daily activities of the Strategic Partnership & Resource Mobilization.
- The Office Manager will keep a record of the schedules of all project coordinators, efficiently file documentation, ensure proper communication and correspondence, and retain professional and technical knowledge for the effective functioning of the office.
- In this regard, he/she must be highly accessible and responsive to requests from internal and external parties.
View Full Job Details
Application Procedures for the West African Health Organisation (WAHO) Job Recruitment for Office Manager
Interested and qualified individual Consultants should express their interest by submitting their detailed application by email to the address below:
West African Health Organisation
01 BP 153 Bobo-Dioulasso 01
- The subject of the email must indicate the position for which you are applying. The deadline for receipt of applications is 9th July 2020 at 12:00 hours GMT.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- WAHO or KFW shall not bear any cost or expenses incurred by the individual Consultant in connection with the preparation or submission of the EOl.
Further information may be obtained during work hours: From Monday to Friday, 05:00 to 16:00 GMT from the WARO Resource Person: Mrs. Nanlop Ogbureke E-mail: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 9th July, 2020 at 12:00 hours GMT.