Vodacom Early Careers for Young Graduates: Applications are currently invited for Vodacom Early Careers for Young Graduate. The Internship programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the our business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee.
The company is working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it is the human spirit, together with technology, that enable the achievement.
Internship Sponsor(s): Vodacom Careers, UK
Internship Type: Young Graduate Program
Host Institution(s): Vodacom Careers, UK
Number of Awards: Several
Internship Level: Young Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Vodacom Early Careers for Young Graduates | What to Expect
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital saviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom; and to
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
To be considered for the Vodacom Early Careers for Young Graduate, applicants must:
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia and Tanzania are also encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Information Systems/Information Technology
You May Like: Amazon Business Development Intern Program
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Applying for a Graduate Programme position are required to follow the steps;
Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply now” button to register and apply online.
Step 3: Once you have registered and applied, you will email confirmation of receipt. The Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
Application Deadline: Not specified