Are you an undergraduate or a master’s student in a science, technical or administrative field, and you’re passionate about improving your skills in your chosen field? Are you looking to spend a few months training on-the-job? imagine doing your Short internship at CERN in Geneva.
The internship offers the intern the opportunity to be tutored and trained by experts who enjoy sharing their knowledge with committed and passionate students.
Program Type: Internship
Program Location: Geneva
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
CERN Short Term Internship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the CERN Short Term Internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a full-time student (Technical/Administrative diploma, Bachelor or Master degree)
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Your main field of study is in one of the following areas: applied physics, computing, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical or civil engineering, instrumentation, material science, radiation protection, safety and environmental protection, surveying, ultra-high vacuum, scientific communication. Or in administrative fields such as; translation, advanced secretarial work, accounting, legal services, human resources, librarianship, logistics.
- You will remain a full-time registered student throughout the internship at CERN.
- You have a good working proficiency in English and/ or French.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the CERN Short term Internship 2023 are to complete an online application using the application portal. Applicants will be required to supply their CV in English or French in a PDF format.
Please note that during the application process you will need to select your availability period for the internship.
Application Deadline: Not specified