Vacancies at Management Sciences for Health (MSH): Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill various vacant positions at Management Sciences for Health (MSH) in its various locations of operation. Jobs are located in Major cities of Nigeria.
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is recruiting to fill the following positions (below):
1.) Country Director
- A Master’s degree in Public Health, international development, or another related field;
- Demonstrated progressive experience in public health and working with development agencies and organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, project beneficiaries and project staff;
- Strong technical, health program and financial management background, ability to negotiate, collaborate and coordinate with a range of stakeholders in context of complex and shifting priorities;
- Excellent organizational, leadership, analytical, supervisory and team-buildings skills;
- Experience building organizational capacity and service delivery.
2.) Regional Senior Malaria Technical Advisor (RSMTA)
Locations: Cross-River and Nasarawa
- A first degree in a medicine or health-related field, and a master’s degree in health, management or related field is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience managing and implementing public health programs in Nigeria – three years of which should be at a senior level and two years on a malaria program is required.
- Experience working in at least two of the states of the respective task orders and knowledge of the local cultures is necessary.
- NGO experience is an advantage.
- Experience working on donor-funded projects, and understanding of US Government policies and procedures is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated success in achieving results in multiple malaria disciplines (e.g., LLIN distribution, malaria prevention, malaria in pregnancy, diagnosis, and treatment of acute and severe malaria).
- Strong communication skill to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the program and effectively coordinate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Track record of strong commitment to sharing knowledge, documenting experiences, supporting creative initiatives, and sharing credit.
- Advanced professional proficiency in writing and reading English is required.
3.) Consultant for the Development of the Surveillance, Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for the New National Malaria Strategic Plan
- A Postgraduate degree in Public Health.
Application Procedures for the Vacancies at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
To apply for any of the positions above, interested candidates should click ‘Apply Online’ and continue to apply at the official application page.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.