University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships: The University of Warwick is inviting applications from students who performed excellently in academics for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2023/24.
This Scholarship is available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants who wish to enroll in degree program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarships Worth: See scholarship benefits (below)
Study level: PhD Program
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2023/24 | DETAILS
The awards is made for entry in Autumn 2022 will include both of the Length of funding up to 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2023
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be admitted into PhD program.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2023;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
The benefits of the University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2023/24 include;
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
How-to-Apply: In order to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships you must first apply for PhD admission. Once you have submitted your admissions application you will then receive an automated e-mail giving you your student ID number and instructions on registering your ITS applicant account, which you must complete. Then you can proceed to apply for the Chancellor’s Scholarship for the 2023/24 session.
Application Deadline: 12 December, 2022 at 23:59pm (GMT)