University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships: The University of Warwick is inviting applications from students who performed excellently in academics for Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2021.
This Scholarship is available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants who wish to enroll in degree program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Warwick, UK
Scholarships level: PhD Program
Scholarships Worth: Full tuition of £24,010, Stipend of £15,285 & Research grant of £5,000
Subject Eligibility: Postdoctoral program in Protein chemistry
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2021 | DETAILS
The awards is made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include both of the Length of funding up to 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2021
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be admitted into PhD program.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
The benefits of the University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2021 include;
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010).
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021).
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000.
How-to-Apply: In order to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships you must first apply for PhD admission. Once you have submitted your admissions application you will then receive an automated e-mail giving you your student ID number and instructions on registering your ITS applicant account, which you must complete. This can take up to 48 hours to come through.
This username and password can then be used to apply for the scholarships. You do not need to have received an offer of study by the scholarship application deadline, just to have applied for admission. All applicants should ensure they read the Guidance notes before submitting an application.