University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship in Canada: Applications are currently welcomed from exceptional international students for the University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship. This is applicable to students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
These scholarships are guaranteed based on your admission average, available to both domestic and international, while some are awarded on the basis of academic achievement and selected by committee.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto Mississauga, Canada
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Toronto Mississauga, Canada
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: The award amount is $12,000
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International Students
University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship | DETAILS
There are three levels of entrance scholarships guaranteed to all domestic and international students admitted to the campus with the admitted average of 95.0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years), 92.0% – 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable), 90.0% – 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable).
All interested applicants for University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from either domestic or international nationality are eligible.
- Scholarships are based on the admitted average and will not be reassessed.
- Where a course has been repeated, the first grade attained will be used in calculating average for scholarship eligibility.
- Scholarships may be withdrawn due to unsatisfactory academic performance.
- Scholarships are contingent on full-time registration at the University of Toronto Mississauga and are not transferable to other campuses or faculties.
- The availability and monetary value of all scholarships are for the current admission cycle/or applicants for the current admission year (with the exception of the renewable portion, outlined below), and are subject to change in the future.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the following admitted average;
- 95.0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
- 92.0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- 90.0% — 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable)
How-to-Apply: When you are admitted to the University of Toronto Mississauga, you are automatically assessed and may be eligible for scholarships based on academic excellence and other criteria. You are notified of your eligibility of an entrance scholarship approximately one week after receiving notice of your offer, along with any terms and conditions of retaining the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not Specified