University of the Sunshine Coast Research Scholarship: University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Australia is offering a Research Scholarship funded by the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research (Mistra). The Mistra Environmental Communication – Reframing Communication for Sustainability is a 4-year international research program (2020-2023).
The program aims to mainstream an advanced and inclusive understanding of environmental communication in research, policy and practice in order to effectively support sustainability transformations. This Scholarship is highly competitive and available for international PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Stipend of ($28,092) plus tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Carbon Farming Gamification for Knowledge Co-production
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Equally Check: University of Kent NIHR School for Social Care Research Scholarship
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Copenhagen Postdoctoral in Digital Media Analysis Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for Postdoctoral research program in Carbon Farming Gamification for Knowledge Co-production by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the USC’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also See: Oslo university hospital PhD Fellowships 2020/2021
Application Procedures for University of Copenhagen Postdoctoral in Digital Media Analysis Scholarship
If you are not a current USC HDR student, complete an application for program admission following the directions on the HDR Applicants page. Read the important information in the scholarship advertisement. Follow the application instructions on the Applying for a HDR Scholarship webpage.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020