The University of Sydney under the Faculty of Engineering is offering the International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship to eligible international students who are enrolling in a Postgraduate Research Program for the 2022–2023 academic session.
This scholarship will provide academic tuition fees to outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty of Engineering.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 100% of tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Student
DETAILS | University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Funded by the University of Sydney Faculty of Engineering, this scholarship has been established to provide academic tuition fees to outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty.
The scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- Up to four research periods for a successful master’s by research recipient (no possible extension)
- Up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
To be eligible for University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants be an international student
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or master’s by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview
- Applicants must provide evidence that your stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- Applicants must apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- Applicants must not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
How-to-Apply: To apply for University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are to note that Engineering HDR students who can provide evidence of their stipend allowance being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded will be considered for this scholarship.
To express interest, contact email@example.com
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have also apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship (International).
Note: The award of this scholarship is subject to funding availability.
Application Deadline: Ongoing