University of South Australia Surface Nanoengineerring Scholarship: You are hereby invited to apply for the University of South Australia Surface Nanoengineering Scholarship. This scholarship is highly competitive and is available for masters and PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University.
This is aim to determine how minuscule particle behave on surfaces with features of comparable size. This multidisciplinary project will include nanoparticles, coatings and microfludics design, surface characterization as well as the study of interfacial phenomenon via electron and fluorescence microscopy.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of South Australia, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of South Australia, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters & PhD
Scholarship Worth: $28,092 per year
Subject Eligibility: Science or Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
University of South Australia Surface Nanoengineerring Scholarship | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the University of South Australia Surface Nanoengineerring Scholarship;
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for masters & PhD program in directing nanofluid adsorption to surfaces transform the Energy and Biotechnology Industries offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Must have an undergraduate or master’s degree in science or engineering.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following specialized fields: chemistry, nanotechnology, biotechnology, plasma physics, energy or materials, and surface science.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of South Australia, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of South Australia’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
- The value of the University of South Australia Surface Nanoengineerring Scholarship awards is range from $28,092 per year awarding to international students.
Equally Check: University of Warwick Chevening Scholarships 2021/22
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants are required to send their document to the contact person and following the initial endorsement by the relevant supervisor, thereafter will go through UniSA online application process.
Document Requirement: Candidates are expected to submit the following documents;
- Cover letter
- A copy of Cv
- Academic transcript to Dr Melanie MacGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Closed