University of Sheffield Masters Scholarships in Economics 2021: The University of Sheffield is offering two prestigious masters study programme for high-performing students who wish to study at the university for the 2021/2022 academic session. The studentship is hosted in the department of Economics of the university and will cover full tuition fees of the awardees.
All scholarship applications will be assessed by a Selection Panel on the basis of previous academic performance, a personal statement, and referee statements. The deliberations of the Selection Panel are confidential and its decisions are final.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sheffield.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Sheffield, UK.
Scholarship Type: Full-Fee Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: EU & UK.
University of Sheffield Masters Scholarships 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- EU & UK Students can apply for scholarship.
- Applicants should be applying to study any of the eligible courses listed above
- Applicants must receive an offer to study a master’s program at the University of Sheffield to qualify for the scholarship.
- Applicants must check and meet all requirements as given at the admission requirement page at the university.
- English Language Requirements: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade 4 or grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Public Policy
- MSc Economics and Health Economics
- MSc Business Finance and Economics
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc Money, Banking and Finance
- MSc International Finance and Economics
How-to-Apply: Application process for this studentship begins with applicants taking admission into the university. After taking admission you can automatically be considered this application.
Document Requirements: Applicants need to provide a Proof of your previous degree, Academic references, English language certificates, A supporting statement, Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
Application Deadline: May 11, 2021