University of Queensland Business and Economics, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine Scholarship 2020/2021: You don’t want to miss out on financial support to help you through your studies. Find out how to benefit from this opportunity. Apply for PhD scholarship at University of Queensland, Australia. This Scholarship is available for both domestic and international PhD students seeking to enroll in a research degree program at the University.
The objective of this study is to determine the cost-effectiveness of interventions for respiratory failure across paediatric patients. Focusing on specific randomised controlled trials, the aims include establishing the cost-effectiveness of paediatric interventions for respiratory failure
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), Living stipend scholarship
Subject Eligibility: Business and Economics, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
You May Also Like: QUEX Scholarship at the University of Queensland 2020/2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Queensland Business and Economics, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine Scholarship 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD research program on Business and Economics, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Queensland, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Queensland’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for University of Queensland Business and Economics, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine Scholarship 2020/2021
To apply for admission and scholarship, follow the link on the upper right of this page. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
Before submitting an application you should:
Check your eligibility
Prepare your documentation
Contact Professor Brenda Gannon ([email protected]) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship
When you apply, please ensure that under the scholarships and collaborative study section you:
Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’
Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘GANNON‘ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020