University of Padua International Excellence Scholarship Program: The University of Padua, the Veneto Region and other organizations offer various scholarship schemes to support students, pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua. There are several funding opportunities that are most often used by international students in Padua.
Only candidates showing the highest achievements and school / academic records may receive a scholarship. Successful scholars will be expected to fulfill an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Padua, Italy
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Padua, Italy
Scholarships level: Bachelors and Masters
Scholarships Worth: Fee-waiver + €8,000
Subject Eligibility: Food and Wine and Sustainable Agriculture
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
International Excellence Scholarship Program 2021 | DETAILS
The University of Padua offers scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua. The scholarship programme is highly selective.
Amount of scholarship: fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per a.y. The only amount to be paid by beneficiary students for each year consists of an admission fee, corresponding to the regional tax and marca da bollo.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Padua International Excellence Scholarship Program 2021
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be admitted into Bachelor or masters degree program.
- The award is available for bachelor or masters courses in Food and Wine and Sustainable Agriculture offered at the University.
- Do not possess an Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system;
- Do not reside in Italy;
- Apply to one or more of the abovementioned degree programmes completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3degree.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
The Academic Committee of each degree programme selects the candidates eligible for the scholarship on the basis of their academic excellence and premise in the proposed field of study, academic quality and results of prior learning.
The benefits of the University of Padua International Excellence Scholarship Program 2021 include:
- Living stipend of €8,000 (gross amount) per year
- Corresponding to the regional tax and marca da bollo.
How-to-Apply: If you meet the eligibility requirements, you will be automatically considered for the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those required to apply for the selected degree programme.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2021