University of New Heaven Presidential Scholarships for International Students: Now available for students who have achieved academic success in high school and on the SAT or ACT is considered for this scholarship. The Presidential Scholarship awards range from $21,000 – $26,000 per academic year.
The Presidential Scholarship is guaranteed for your first year and renewable each year provided you maintain the academic record per academic year. It is renewable for up to a maximum of eight semesters and applied only to tuition.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New Heaven, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of New Heaven, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Up to $26,000 per academic year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International students
Eligibility Criteria | University of New Heaven Presidential Scholarships
- Scholarships available for international first-year students.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of New Heaven, USA
- The Presidential Scholarship is guaranteed for your first year and renewable each year provided you remain a full-time undergraduate student while maintaining satisfactory academic progress towards a bachelor’s degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants may be required to provide evidence of meeting the University of New Heaven’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Up to $26,000 awarded to international students.
- renewable for up to a maximum of ten semesters and applied only to tuition.
You May Like: Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships in USA 2021
How-to-Apply: To be considered for one of our academic scholarships, all you need to do is apply for full-time undergraduate admission. If accepted, you will automatically be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Award decisions will be based upon your academic credentials at the time of your admissions decision.
- Students must have a completed application for admission on file by May 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester in order to be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Awards are based upon the availability of funds.
Application Deadline: Available Every Year