University of Melbourne Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship: This is another academic support programme called Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship offered by University of Melbourne, Australia. This award is available for both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in a full-time masters program at the University.
The scholarship – Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship recognises an outstanding coursework student commencing the Master of Engineering in an automotive-related major. The program will support the awarding of US $10,000 scholarships to outstanding engineering students around the globe.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: MSc in Engineering Coursework
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Melbourne Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship;
- Applicants must domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into Masters Degree program.
- The award is available for Master of Engineering (Mechanical), Master of Engineering (Mechatronics), Master of Computer Science.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Have achieved a minimum WAM of 80 in your most recent degree course completed prior to commencing your current course
- Demonstrate an interest in automotive engineering.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Melbourne, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Melbourne’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for University of Melbourne Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship
Submit an online application via the Melbourne School of Engineering coursework student website.
Eligible applicants are required to meet the entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020