University of Macau Scholarships in China for International Students 2021: International students applying for undergraduate and masters scholarships in china 2020/2021 academic session are encouraged to apply for the University of Macau scholarships in China. Scholarships in China for international students 2021 at the university seeks award scholarships to those who have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance.
If you are an international student applying for full-time Bachelor’s or masters degree programme, you can be awarded the scholarship which is a form of China Scholarship for international students 2020.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Macau
Scholarship to be taken in: China
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate and Masters
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Course Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
You may also like: Australian Centre on China in the World PhD Scholarship 2020/2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria – University of Macau Scholarships in China:
To be considered for the University of Macau Scholarships in China for International Students 2021, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria;
- Applicants for the bachelor’s degree scholarship at the university must be international students enrolled in a full-time course at the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarships in China at the university must have obtained relevant high-school certificates required for admission into an undergraduate study programme at the University of Macau.
- Applicants for the masters scholarship in China at the university must be international fee-paying students who have been admitted into a full-time masters programme at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Tuition fee waiver
- Residential College fee waiver for 10 months per academic session for undergraduates
- Postgraduate House fee waiver for 2 semesters per academic year.
Application Procedures for the University of Macau Scholarships in China for International Students 2021
Applicants are to apply for admission into an eligible course at the university and if offered admission will be considered for the scholarship award.
Application Deadline: Ongoing